The United States Trotting Association will host a 16-hour continuing education program for any interested ROAP accredited racing officials at The Meadows (in Washington, Pa.) on Saturday (Nov. 7), beginning at 9:30 a.m. and concluding on Sunday afternoon (Nov. 8).
Reservations are required by Oct. 15.
There is no charge to current ROAP accredited harness officials who are current USTA members/licensees. For all others, the cost is $110 payable at time of registration. The meeting room is the “Adios I & II” located inside The Meadows Racetrack.
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging and meals. For information on available lodging in the area, visit the Meadows website at www.meadowsgaming.com.
The agenda will include, among other things, the following topics and video race replays:
- Understanding the necessary protocols and procedures to reduce program trainers
- Assessing and implementation of industry initiatives at the racetrack
- Understanding licensing protocols and reviews
- Review and understand rule violation penalty determinations
- Understanding and implementation of catastrophic review committees
- Importance of writing, downloading and publishing rulings
Detailed information on some of the topics can be viewed at the following link to the ROAP 2015 Points of Emphasis.
Any questions should be directed to either TC Lane at 877.800.8782, ext. 3203, email@example.com or Chip Hastings, at ext. 3250, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cathy O’Meara at 859.224.2702, email@example.com
Non-USTA members, use Paypal link below to pay or mail check/money order to ROAP at 821 Corportate Drive, Lexington, KY 40503