How to Get the Most Out of Your Continuing Education Experience
- Come ready to contribute to the conversation. Participation is more than half of the learning process. You have a lot to offer the rest of the group.
- When you think of unique situations that you have encountered, write them down! Bring that list with you. Discussing these events is the backbone of this program it helps to bring more consistency to decisions made at tracks across the region and the country.
- Think about and write down current issues or problems you are facing. This is a great way to find out if other jurisdictions are facing the same things and how they are dealing with them.
- Bring a tape of races that were "close calls" or unusual incidents. There is nothing better than being able to actually see the incident and then talk through it. These race films are the most important (and most fun) things that you can bring with you.
- Remember, write it down and bring it along!!